Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sleep Training: Done

After a week, I think we are pretty much done with the sleep training. Hannah goes to bed around 7:30 each night and is able to fall asleep on her own under 15 minutes. In addition to a dream feed, she wakes up about 2 times to eat at night, and at almost 5 months old, I'm ok with it. I know that these feedings will not last forever, so I'm going to enjoy these precious moments that we have together right now.

Two nights ago, I was able to put down and head out to a book club meeting. Last night I put her down and she fell asleep without a peep.  

Once I start solids, I'm going to try to lengthen her stretch of sleep (if needed). Until then, 3-4 hour stretches of sleep is what I'm going to have to live with for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment