Friday, August 17, 2012

32 Weeks

Since my last post, I haven't had much changes in any pregnancy symptoms; however, Steve seems to have picked up a few. 1) He's been hungrier and have been craving snacks during the day (we have never been really big snackers) 2) A few days ago, he was a so tired that he needed to take a nap in the afternoon. (this was not on a biking day) 3) Wednesday, he felt nauseous in the morning. I don't think I will post a picture this week because I feel like I haven't changed much, but I will definitely post a picture next week.

Today I met my newest niece. Her name is Hazel and she was born last night. As I watched her sleep and nuzzle next to her mom, I couldn't help but think that in less than 8 weeks, we would have our very own baby to hold and love. It really hasn't sunk in yet, but we're waiting for the moment when we are like, "Woah, we're having a baby." Perhaps this will strike us in a few days, but I think more likely, we won't feel it until we meet the little one. But when that day comes, I'm sure that God will give us the strength and confidence to raise our honey bun to become an amazing young man.

BTW, it turns out that Steve had food poisoning. Basically, a 24 hour bug. I'm still trying to figure out how he ended up with it and I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment