Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hannah's Newborn Photo Shoot

Hannah has been an angel thus far. Today, I took advantage of Steve being at home to take some pictures of Hannah as a newborn. After hours of pinterest searching, I was inspired to get a bit more creative than I did with Nathan. Did I get all the pictures that I wanted done? No. Did I spend over 2 hours trying to snap pictures of this baby? Yes. 

There are still a few shots that I would like to try to take, but it all depends on time. We'll see how the week plays out. For now I have enough pictures to create a birth announcement. 





This may be my favorite picture...




These books used to be Hannah's great grandmother's books. 



Definitely stole this idea from Pinterest. Thinking about using this for the birth announcement...

Overall, I had a lot of fun creating this. It's been awhile since I've been able to exercise my creative side.

I have a new-found respect for newborn photographers.

3 comments:

  1. I love these! And I love her! Too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you tempted to try nudes? Or are those too difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never crossed my mind. Newborns pee and poop a lot. I think a simple diaper worked best.

    ReplyDelete