Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Two Weeks Old Today

If things went according to plan, Nathan would've been born today. 10/10 was his official due date, but instead, it's his 2 week "birthday/"

Things at the homestead are getting a bit more steady, just in time for Steve to go back to work.

Nathan was circumcised yesterday, and after an emotional day of seeing swelling and dealing with crying, I'm glad that his spirits have improved. I'm sure it was tougher on him than it was on me.
I weighed myself yesterday and I am proud to announce that I am only 5 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight. A good diet and exercise is so important, and I'm kind of glad that one of the midwives had me avoid sugar like the devil from the start. I'm also glad that I continued to attend my Bodypump and Zumba classes at the gym. I guess it was also a good thing that I was pregnant during the summer so that I could spend lots of time at the pool.

On Monday, I had a little photo session with Nathan. I will probably post those pictures later this week. For now, I have to go and put a baby to bed and try to muster up some sleep for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment