Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Family Photo Shoot

About a week before Hannah arrived, Steve took a picture of the bump. It's crazy how this little girl used to be all cramped up inside the womb. Life is amazing. 


Since it was a nice day, I decided to do an impromptu family photo shoot. While Hannah had some unflattering shots, everyone else did a good job.


Big Brother

Big Brother + Little Sister

Big Brother <3 Little Sister




I finally get to put beautiful bows on my little baby. Here's a first of many.
Considering that we used the timer on our camera and a step stool, I'd say these turned out pretty good. Maybe one day we'll get a professional photo shoot in.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that bow? Have you made any yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of made them myself. Flowers from hobby lobby with some embellishments.

    ReplyDelete